Want to get the sexy, sultry night out eyes like celebrities? Here’s a few steps to get you started.
*Always remember before you make yourself even more gorgeous than before, create some type of washing/cleansing regime pre-makeup. I usually use a cleanser & apply day cream with SPF-15 before I get started.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Smoky eye palette or dark grey and silver eyeshadow (cream).
Pencil eye liner (black)
Eye shadow brush (pointed)
(This will also work with dark shades of shimmering blues and purples.)
1. Prep your eye-lids with foundation/concealer. (You may also want to add a little bit of powder over your eye-lids after to make sure your eyeshadow doesn’t crease.)
*T.I.P: if you have dry skin/dry eye-lids it’s best to apply an eye cream before you start any of this.
2. Start with the eye liner. While working your way in between the lashes, start at the outer corner of your eyes making a thin line all the way to the inner corner of your eyes.
3. Using a pointed eye shadow brush, blend dark grey eyeshadow with the eyeliner along the upper lash line, this should leave you with an intense, small dark line of color.
4. Apply the dark silver eyeshadow cream above the eyeliner blending it up to your eye crease.
5. Apply dark grey eyeshadow over the lower part of the lid, blending it from your lash line and upward, blurring the two colors together.
6. Intensify by applying eyeliner along the inside of your upper lid and lower lid.
7. Define with mascara.
This is just the general smoky eye, I like the darker smokey eye where it’s more black than grey. Try it out!