I’m still practicing with makeup so I don’t do a lot of daring looks (not yet anyway) so this one is pretty simple!
|Sorry for the blurry shot, the batteries are dead in my Nikon.|
If you are practicing to become a makeup artist like I am, I highly suggest you scurry on over to E.L.F’s website. because I got a 144 different colored eye shadow pallette for… hold on to your panties… $26.00!!! GET YOU SOME!
Any who, these are the products I used.
E.L.F Hypershine Lipgloss “Flirt”
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lash Mascara
Loreal true match concealer
Bare Minerals I.d blush
1. I Used light yellow eye shadow as a base over my entire eye lid.
2. Then I used gold over the beginning of my eyelid, just under my eye crease.
3. Covered that with a maroon color (not over the enter eyelid)
4. Defined my crease with shimmering black, and shimmering gold towards the outer corner of my eyes.
5. I Used pencil liner on my lower lash (black)
6. Maroon & Black eyeshadow under my lower lash as well (the black stopping at the outer corners of my eyes)
7. Topped it all of with mascara
8.. On my lips I used the covergirl blastlipstick
9.. Then I put E.L.F lipgloss on top.
It’s not as complex as I have described it, honestly all it is is blending. I’m not that good at makeup to do something so difficult!