Homemade Lip Balm as easy pie! I don’t know how to cook though, so let’s say as easy as 123!! This lip balm is so soft with a tad bit of shine to it and it smells nice!
- 1 tablespoon Beeswax pellets
- 1 tablespoon Unrefined/refined shea butter (white)
- 2 tablespoons Almond Oil
- 5 drops Rose essential oil
- 5 drops Vanilla essential oil
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
SO WHATS NEXT?!
In a double boiler, mix the shea butter, almond oil and beeswax pellets together. Whisk continuously. Make sure it doesn’t over heat. As soon as it liquefies, add in your essential oils. Whisk again to mix the oils in. Grab your tin/tube or container and pour in your lip balm! Say hello to soft and sultry lips!
Tips* Must move quickly while adding lip balm to tin/tube/container. The mixture cools QUICKLY.
* If making a large batch, move even faster. I made a large batch so I had to reheat A LOT to get it to liquify again.
* If you want to make a peppermint or grapefruit lip balm, switch those essential oils!
Find your supplies at Whole Foods or Bulkapothecary.com .